Researchware, Inc. released HyperRESEARCH 3.7.4 on Thursday, May 18, 2017. This release continues Researchware's commitment to quality products and customer service, while enhancing the customer experience through a variety of feature updates, improvements, and added benefits not available in prior versions.
This upgrade is free to current users of HyperRESEARCH version 3.0 and later and is available on our downloads page.
For our customers, your version 3.x license key will unlock version 3.7.4. All your files and data will be available after updating to the new version.
HyperRESEARCH 3.7.4 contains the following improvements:
- An update to the Search Text Sources feature, which fixes a problem of "drift" that led to incorrect text sometimes appearing in the "Context" column
- An updated version of the Frequency Report Tool
- An updated version of the Mixed Methods Importer Tool
- An updated version of the Study Packager Tool
The HyperRESEARCH 3.7 series contains a number of improvements over HyperRESEARCH version 3.5.2, including:
- Improved media sources enable you to enter start and end times when coding video clips.
- Case and code filters can now filter by source file as well as individually by code and by code relationships.
- Our new Study Packager tool makes it easier to store, back up, and exchange entire studies (including sources). And it automatically creates a single compressed file out of a study file and its sources.
- The Mixed Methods Importer tool takes your survey data from a spreadsheet and automatically builds a complete study. It allows you to take a quantitative study such as a survey, and incorporate and analyze qualitative data in a mixed methods study.
- Improved page layout and printing
- Improved handling of accented case and code names between platforms
- Improved text source window scrolling and selection
- Improved Annotation handling
- Many more enhancements and integrity improvements.
Take Advantage of the FREE Trial
A free trial version of HyperRESEARCH 3.7.4 is available for download at the Researchware web site: http://www.researchware.com/sales/before-you-buy/try-before-buy.html.
The "Free Limited Edition" of HyperRESEARCH 3.7.4 has all the features enabled with no time limit. The only limit is on the number of codes and cases that may be used in a study. The free trial version is suitable for trying before you buy, as well as for use for small studies in qualitative-research methods classes.
About ResearchWare, Inc.
Researchware, Inc. develops cross-platform software products for researchers doing qualitative analysis. Founded in 1991, the company remains committed to the ongoing development of its flagship product, HyperRESEARCH, while developing other software products for academic and corporate research markets. Researchware has been in the business of bringing people simply powerful tools for qualitative data analysis for more than 20 years. http://www.researchware.com.