HyperTRANSCRIBE is a Simply Powerful Tool for Transcription
HyperTRANSCRIBE is easy to use, cross-platform, flexible, and cost-effective.
Easy to Use: If you can type on a keyboard, you can use HyperTRANSCRIBE!
- HyperTRANSCRIBE's user interface is mostly self-explanatory. Questions? Just choose "Start Here" from the Help menu!
- The intuitive interface and well-written documentation get you up and running with your own audio or video files quickly and easily.
- Our User License lets you use the program on all your computers (work, desktop, laptop) without paying extra.
- Runs natively on Macintosh and Windows machines.
Flexible: With QuickTime support and customizable preferences, you can work with your preferred audio file formats with your own transcription rhythms.
- HyperTRANSCRIBE can play MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG, AVI, MOV, and many other media file types.
- Tweak the Preferences settings for complete control over looping and playback.
- With no additional transcription equipment to buy, HyperTRANSCRIBE saves you money.
- Order it with HyperRESEARCH in the "HyperBUNDLE" package to save even more!
Perhaps most importantly: once you purchase HyperTRANSCRIBE, you can rest assured that support will be there if you need it. See our Support section to view all the ways ResearchWare supports our products. ResearchWare Technical Support goes the distance -- in certain cases, even to the point of developing specific features for clients and incorporating them into the software.Please see our Sales section for help with the decision-making and ordering process.
Reasons You May Want to Choose Other Transcription Software
- You have a fancy foot pedal device you really want to use.
- You love reading heavy printed software manuals and are disappointed by thorough and well-written .pdf user guides that have fewer than 40 pages.
- You'd prefer to listen to the audio files you've recorded and dictate them into another "single author" recording for use with speech recognition software.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 30 January 2013 19:34)