Re: Refer a Friend; Share the Love; HyperRESEARCH 3.5.2; Webinars and Chats; Beta Testers Needed; Contractors Needed; ... from Researchware, Developers of HyperRESEARCH™ and HyperTRANSCRIBE™: Simply Powerful Tools for Qualitative Research
Start the new year off right and take advantage of our Refer-a-Friend promotion. From now until 3/31/13 you'll have a chance to earn a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate simply for referring HyperRESEARCH to a friend or colleague.
How it works?
Refer at least 1 (and up to 5) friends or colleagues and we'll send them an email about HyperRESEARCH on your behalf, that includes a unique coupon code good for 20% off the purchase of the product.
If they purchase HyperRESEARCH (or HyperBUNDLE) within 60 days of receiving the email, you qualify for the Amazon Gift Certificate. It's that simple. So what are you waiting for....start making those referrals.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- The promotion time for making referrals begins on December 31, 2012, and ends on March 31, 2013 EST.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Your purchase of a Researchware product will not improve your chances of winning the Amazon Gift Certificate.
- Researchware will award only one Amazon Gift Certificate per entrant, regardless of the number of friends/colleagues who purchase either HyperRESEARCH or HyperBUNDLE within sixty (60) days of your entering this promotion.
- If someone you refer purchases HyperRESEARCH or HyperBUNDLE after 60 days from the date of your referral email, that purchase does not qualify you to receive the Amazon Gift Certificate.
- Researchware will email you the $25 USD Amazon Gift Certificate within 30 days of the first qualifying purchase by one of your friends/colleagues.
- The odds of winning an Amazon Gift Certificate through this promotion depend entirely on whether a friend or colleague whom you refer purchases HyperRESEARCH or HyperBUNDLE within the given timeframe.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer. Researchware employees and subcontractors are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Only individuals who are eighteen (18) years or older as of the date (EST) of submitting this entry form are eligible to participate in this promotion.
- This promotion is offered by Researchware, P.O. Box 1258, Randolph, MA, 02368-1258, USA, tel +1 617 961 3903, email@example.com.
- This promotion is void where prohibited.
Help Researchware "share the love" and tell us what you love about our products or our company. It's always nice to hear back from the people that matter most, and that's you...our customers!
So please take a minute and tell us what you think. We appreciate getting feedback and hearing your voice!
Click here to provide feedback.
Researchware, Inc. released HyperRESEARCH 3.5.2 on Friday, January 18, 2013. This is a maintenance release to HyperRESEARCH 3.5.1.
Everyone who has downloaded, purchased, or upgraded to version 3.5 or version 3.5.1 of HyperRESEARCH should download and install HyperRESEARCH 3.5.2, available on our downloads page.
For our customers, your version 3.x license key (the license looks like XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) will unlock version 3.5.2. This is a free maintenance update to customers who own any version of HyperRESEARCH 3.x. All your files and data will be available to the new version 3.5.2.
Researchware Staff will be presenting a series of scheduled webinars that are free to attend.
Our webinars focus on a variety of training topics related to our software.
Scheduled webinars are as follows:
- Wednesday March 13th, 3PM EDT - HyperRESEARCH Basics
- Wednesday March 23rd, 3PM EDT - HyperRESEARCH Intermediate
- Wednesday April 10th, 3PM EDT - Introduction to the Basics of HyperRESEARCH
- Wednesday April 24th, 3PM EDT - An Intermediate Introduction to HperRESEARCH
- Thursday May 9th, 12PM EDT - Introduction to the Basics of HyperRESEARCH
- Thursday May 23rd, 12PM EDT - An Intermediate Introdcution to HyperRESEARCH
- Wednesday June 12th, 12PM EDT - Introduction to the Basics of HyperRESEARCH
- Wednesday June 23rd, 12PM EDT - An Intermediate Introduction to HyperRESEARCH
New events are always being planned, so always check our Events Calendar for the latest events and for event descriptions, registration, and schedule changes.
Researchware is seeking experienced users of HyperRESEARCH to help us test upcoming versions. The feedback of experienced researchers is an important factor in shaping the features and appearance of our tools, and our beta tester group will have an impact on the functionality and user interface of future versions. In support of a series of importers from other qualitative software, we're especially seeking HyperRESEARCH customers with access to other qualitative research tools, such as Nvivo or Atlas.ti. Experience in beta testing and experience with our software are both useful, but the most essential skill is the ability to exactly describe the steps that can re-create a problem you've found.
If you're interested in becoming a beta tester, please complete our application form.
Researchware is seeking to expand our Quality Assurance team with contracted software QA professionals for periodic part-time work. If you have experience in software testing, experience with qualitative research software, and an appropriate computer setup and Internet connection, please email us with your resume, hourly rate, and information about your available hardware and operating system(s).