Qualitative & mixed-methods analysis with
From survey data to study in just one click.
HyperRESEARCH can take your spreadsheet of mixed quantitative and qualitative (open-ended) responses, and create a complete study automatically, ready for your analysis to proceed. You can go on to analyze results, pull out demographic subsets for a closer look, and hand-code the open-ended responses. To see how, watch the video below, or read on for more details.
HyperRESEARCH gives you complete access and control, with keyword coding, mind-mapping tools, theory building, vocabulary analysis, and much more.
At Researchware, we believe studying our qualitative world should be straightforward, and we design our software accordingly. HyperRESEARCH supports your needs, instead of trying to squeeze you into someone else's pet methodology.
For Mac and Windows.
You and your colleagues live in a cross-platform world, and so should your research tools. HyperRESEARCH delivers with full feature equality and easy integration and file transfer.
Create a Study From a Survey Data Set
Got survey data that has both qualitative and quantitative parts? How would you like to turn your spreadsheet into a complete study in one click? HyperRESEARCH makes it simple.
The Mixed Methods Importer does all this for you automatically:
- Reads your Excel spreadsheet or tabular data file.
(Have a file in a nonstandard format? No problem - flexible settings let you work with it.)
- Creates cases, source files, and your preliminary code book - automatically.
- Marks the variable data (such as demographic information, age group, or class) and pre-codes it for you.
Your finished study is ready for you to code the qualitative (open-ended) responses:
- Variable data is automatically linked between the case, the text that specifies the data, and the code group that holds the categories.
- Use HyperRESEARCH's advanced filtering capabilities to pull out demographic subsets of your data for reporting or analysis.
- Do keyword searches, vocabulary analysis, and more.
Read more here.
HyperRESEARCH automates everything else.
You do the rest.
The features you need, on the computer you use
Fully cross-platform by design, HyperRESEARCH is with you whether you use a Mac, a PC... or both! All our features are available on both platforms - from Day One with no delays.
- Full feature equality means you'll never be frustrated by being on the "wrong" system — all our features are available immediately for both platforms, and they work the same way, whether you prefer Mac or Windows.
- Move your work seamlessly between Mac and Windows.
- Easily transfer and merge study files, no matter which system they were created on. Your platform-diverse research group can exchange work in progress - no converters to mess with and no feature limitations to frustrate you.
- Buy HyperRESEARCH once and install it on your Mac, Windows system, or both — there's nothing extra to buy.
Our technical support will be happy to answer. We can help you with questions about our capabilities, special deals for multiple purchases, and how HyperRESEARCH can fit in with your research project.
Ask Us About HyperRESEARCH
Want to try before you buy?
Download the Free Limited Edition and try out HyperRESEARCH for yourself. The size and complexity of your study is limited, but otherwise, you can access all the features. Use the Free Limited Edition as long as you like.
Ready to buy it now?
Fill out our online form and get your license key immediately. All you have to do is download the software, enter the license key, and start working. (We also offer site and group licenses. For more information about these options, or if you prefer to pay via purchase order or check, contact our customer service for help.)